Sunday, September 21, 2014

A lot can happen in a year

To say a lot can happen in a year is an understatement.  I have been blessed with another grandchild, Issac.  I still have my health and a great family to spend my time.  I have been given a blessing and a curse for me in my involuntary layoff from Pioneer last June.  I can say that I have spent the last four months in really a fog.  It is so hard to think about not being the Pioneer guy.  I have spent my entire working life working and living for the green machine.  They have been generous, so money is a huge deal, it is more of "what do I do?" is the bigger question.

I cannot just sit and not work or do something, so now what?  I trust The Lord will give me an answer and I hope for the patience to listen for it.  

No comments: